High Level Terpenes
$90 – $230
High Level terpenes by Eva Seeds made by Cali Terpenes are 100% naturals and are used mainly to scent extracts, resins and oils, as well as to add in glycerines.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS OIL
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS OIL
High Level terpenes:
The cannabis terpenes profile of High Level from Cali Terpenes is a perfect mixture of terpenes, with exactly the same aromatic profile of an extraction of terpenes of the famous sativa variety High Level from Eva Seeds bank of seeds, crossbreeding of Lesotho x Skunk Haze.
Terpenes from 100% organic (botanic) origin.
Made with the highest quality raw materials, originally from crops free of transgenics (NO GMO) and free of pesticides or polluting agents.
High Level terpenes do not contain any extra solvent or cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN, etc.).
Dominant terpenes in High Level:
Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Terpinolene, Terolidol.
Modulation of the cannabinoids effect:
High Level terpenes act in synergy with cannabinoids by modulating its effect and providing a feeling of creativity and euphoria and physically active.
Ideal for improving your mood and relieving some pains.
Flavour and aroma of High Level terpenes:
High Level terpenes from Cali Terpenes have a fruity and sweet aroma, its flavour reminds of rape fruit with spicy touches.
Possible applications of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Cannabis terpenes profiles from Cali Terpenes have endless applications but they are mainly used to provide aroma and flavour of the specific cannabis varieties to all types of products such as:
- Cannabis concentrates and extractions (Rosin, BHO, dry hash, THC or CBD distillates, etc.)
- Food and beverages (contact us for our terpenes packing for food or drinks production)
- Hemps or cannabis flowers.
They are also used to formulate and add flavour to several kinds of cosmetic products (creams, balsams, perfumes, etc.)
They are suitable for all sorts of instruments and systems for aromatherapy (diffusers, candles, essential oils, etc.)
If you need more information about how to use terpenes from Cali Terpenes, visit our blog.
Usage recommendations of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Our terpenes are 100% pure, without addings or solvents. You should handle them with caution. Our product can’t be consumed without being diluted (except for tastings in cold vaporizers, in which you should use pure terpene). Once diluted in the right proportion, the product will be totally safe and takes all the benefits of our terpenes.
1ml of terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml each drop of *1ml dropper), therefore 1 drop represents approximately 0.25% of 10ml base:
1 drop in 10ml = 0,25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
4 drops in 10ml = 1%
8 drops in 10ml = 2%
12 drops in 10ml = 3%
We always recommend testing from less to greater quantity, because our terpenes provide an intense flavor and aroma easily.
- The reccomended and most common propotion of our terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to e-liquid bases is 1% to 3% (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%).
- Example: if you start from 10ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you just only add 0,2 ml of our terpenes.
- If you start from 100ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you must add 2ml of our terpenes.
* We strongly recommend visiting our post “How to make e-liquid with terpenes“.
1 Gram, 3.5 Grams, 7 Grams